Workshop this week
- We you help us get a co-founder?
- How do I get a co-founder?
- I cannot seem to find a co-founder
- Where can I get a co-founder?
- Write the “Profile” into a Resume of the co-founder you are looking for
- Time to be out there, the places you would find your exciting startup-mate
- Creating a voice for what you are out there for
- Dating begins, nothing else, know the Ws… WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE and WHEN
- Do not jump into a Marriage (Contract) before the dating / live-in has happened
- You do actually have a Co-founder, so then the 3Hs come in place – HOW, HABIT & HEALTHY
- The DOs and Don’ts of co-founding
Salma has been a lifelong entrepreneur with over 3 decades of experience across several industries and over 5 ventures under belt. She has worked with over 2000 startups in the capacity of a mentor and has raised capital for her own ventures and those of others. She understands startup challenges and the formula to overcome those challenges. Salma does not know the word impossible.
Workshops by Startups Club
Startups and founders have a variety of questions and challenges that they seek to overcome. Often times finding the right resource for a specific topic becomes challenging and founders take a lot of time to figure the right resource.
Through this Workshop series we at Startups Club are working towards addressing the most pressing topics that startups seek guidance about. In a crisp manner we ensure that you are able to understand the subject in relation to your venture.
Further to the workshop session we also provide a follow up session to help you look at the subject from your specific stand point.
Come join the workshop and learn along with other entrepreneurs just like you.