Scaling Internationally through Canada
Canada is looking for you! It’s now time for entrepreneurs with exciting Startup ideas to set a base in Canada!
Venture Development Institute, an entity based out of Canada, has been helping International Founders Expand Ventures Beyond Borders along with Startups Club has opened opportunities for Startups to explore the Canadian markets and set a base there.
Startups from India will be trained, handheld locally through the complete process to register their company in Canada starting from a training program done for pre-selection and preparation for documentation by VDI and SC.
1. Training 3 weeks
2. Company registration along with PR: up to 15 to 18 months
1. Fluency in written and spoken English
2. A tangible Startup with an international offering
CAD 750 (plus applicable taxes)
Benefits of the program:
1. Learn to create an international startup
2. Prepare to register your Business in Canada
3. Opportunity to get Permanent Residency Immigration to Canada
4. Grow globally with your Startup
5. Opportunities to raise investments between CAD 75,000 to CAD 400,000
Companies selected to participate in the Venture Development Institute’s Programs have raised on average CAD 200,000 each. In 2019 over CAD 7 Million has been raised by over 25 startups participating in the program.
By filling this form, you are showing your interest to be a part to know the program in deep. Participate in the Venture Development Institute, Canada Pre Selection Program powered by Startups Club India.
We will have a telephonic conversation further and enable your way forward if you choose to proceed.
We invite Idea Stage Startups, Investors, VCs and businesses exploring global markets.